Are you a fan of Keeping Up with the Kardashians? If you are, then you may have noticed Kourtney’s dry sense of humor. The 38-year-old is not only hilarious and beautiful but could also be on her way to becoming a comedian, too. Although she is family-oriented, it doesn’t stop her from shading her family in public and making fun of everyone. Of course, she wouldn’t be Kourtney is she didn’t do it in a cute, funny way. Thumbs up for Kourtney! Here are 10 times she shaded her family in the best possible way, courtesy of Diply.
1. When she generously offered to explain to Scott why he was annoying.
Can we all do this to our partners? It’s so inspiring!
2. Remember when she expressed her feelings about violence in the form of therapy?
Don’t we all feel that way? But who has the courage to say this out loud?
3. Kourtney knows how to end a conversation on the phone
I wish we could all do this!
4. That time she shaded both Kim and Kris Humphries on national television.
Wasn’t she totally right about them? And one more thing. Where is Kris Humphries now? No idea.
5. This genuine statement of hers about stupid people.
6. When she discussed her plans for dealing with an unruly family member.
Can you believe she is smiling as she says this?
7. Let’s not forget about this iconic exchange when Kim was not even popular yet.
This was such a big deal for Kim!
And then that moment where Kourtney immediately shut her down with one sentence.
Also, look at how cute their matching outfits are!
8. And then, she revealed just how much she hates Scott.
9. And when she told her family that they were all so embarrassing.
Do you also think the same?
10. Remember this beautiful moment when Kim lost her $75,000 diamond earring in the ocean?
She was all of us when losing something insignificant.
So Kourtney shoved her back into reality using her famous words. She responded with, “Kim, there are people that are dying.” Epic!
Here she is, teasing her family once again.