First, let’s be clear that the main hack is cooking with love.
Now that we’ve got that settled, it’s time to dive into the kitchen hacks borrowed from top chefs, that will make the time spent in your kitchen a little easier.
1. Boil the water for ice cubes before you freeze them, and they will be crystal clear.
2. Use this cool trick to check the age of eggs:
3. If you cook eggs often, the oven can also do the trick: 160 degrees for up to 15 minutes.
4. Roll the lemon before with some pressure on your countertop to juice it more easily.
5. Use frozen grapes to keep wine cold, without dilluting it.