Double the love and double the beauty. It’s no doubt that the prize for most famous celebrity twins belongs to the Olsen pair, but these celebrities’ twins have the potential of overpowering those two once they get older.
Even though these guys are still quite young, they already look gorgeous (following up from their parents, obvs.) and they will also continue the family’s success out there. I mean, how cool is that? The world loses its marbles when celebrities make their pregnancy announcements, but when it’s double joy? Amazing.
So, without further ado, here are 11 celebrity parents who were lucky enough to have twins.
1. Ricky Martin
Valentino and Matteo, born in August 2008
2. Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker
Marion and Tabitha
3. Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O’Connell
Dolly and Charlie
4. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka
Gideon and Harper
5. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
Moroccan (huh?) and Monroe
6. Marcia Cross and Tom Mahoney
Eden and Savannah
7. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
Emme and Max
8. Julie Bowen and Scott Phillips
John and Gustav
9. Julia Roberts and Danny Moder
Phinnaeus and Hazel
10. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
Vivienne and Knox
11. And finally, Beyonce and Jay-Z
Their twins haven’t been born yet, but they are expecting them quite soon!