Some of them don’t like cameras, paparazzi, and people peaking into their lives. Many of them actually invite these things.
And while we turn into double-tapping machines on these people’s social media, some of their photos are just… Just not supposed to be out in public, I daresay.
1. Beyoncé’s Photoshopping antics.
You’re still bootylicious, girl. Lay down on that ‘shoppin. Or at least hire someone who actually knows what they’re doing.
2. Ashton Kutcher being shameful on Twitter.
Ashton Kutcher used to be very popular on Twitter. However, it all went down when he just couldn’t believe anyone could fire Penn State Coach Joe Paterno. But Joe was in fact fired because he did absolutely nothing to stop serial pedophile Jerry Sandusky. Ashton didn’t really care much about this, that’s why he said goodbye to Twitter. As a matter of fact, I don’t think anyone wanted to follow his tweets any more.
3. Kim Kardashian cropped North out of the photo.
Kim had the guts to crop her own daughter out of the picture. What kind of a mom would do that? Well, she probably didn’t expect people to be outraged. Luckily, she explained what happened in another shameful tweet.
4. Kris Jenner has got some beautiful Photoshop skills!
I guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. The mother, though, seems to have mastered her photoshop skills. She posted a picture on Instagram of herself and celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay. However, Ramsay posted the same picture only moments before. and guess what? They were sooo different!
5. Madonna shows off her underage sons holding bottles of alcohol.
Madonna definitely beats Kim in the motherhood behavior. Everyone got so upset about this picture, but Madonna told them to be calm. She claimed that they never drank these bottles.
6. Gilbert Gottfried was super insensitive.
This happened after Japan got hit by a Tsunami in 2011. So cruel!
7. Beyoncé cropping Kelly out.
8. Oprah Winfrey playing favorites.
9. When Russell Brand posted this no makeup shot of Katy Perry.
10. When Rob revealed Rita Ora was cheating.
11. Unfortunately, her tweet got only 2,000 retweets. So sad she had to delete it…