Design fail is one thing, but being lied to in your face when you buy something is completely different. How many times have you been annoyed by the fact that a product is not like the offer they gave you? In a world where nothing is what it seems, buying something extraordinary and living up to your expectations has become a rarity. That’s why you should always, I repeat, always, keep those damn receipts! You might need them later on. Here are some examples of people who were literally ripped off for something that was not even close to the offer they got. What you see is not what you will get, I suppose.
1. Do they do this on purpose?
You could have done it at home with more ingredients… Just look at those mushrooms!
2. Maybe the furniture in the first pic is just very, very small?
Maybe it’s for the dolls?
3. How to keep trespassers off.
4. Hey, where did the eyes go?
Nowhere to be found…Oh, there you are! Expectations vs. reality
5. This guy bought a $600 Apple watch on eBay.
Can you believe what he got? I’m crying inside.
There is a difference between men’s sizes in all countries, but XL is XL, people!
7. So close, no matter how far…
Childhood dreams ruined!
8. One of the many reasons why you should always test a new TV before purchasing.
You might be in for a real surprise! And not a pleasant one!
9. I feel for you, fellas! I just don’t get the perfection of the picture on the left!
10. Either this is staged, or this is the unluckiest person who’s ever snacked.
Either way, I feel for them!
11. So cruel!
Here are some online shopping fails that prove online shopping sucks, too.