Shopping online is really fun, especially dresses. Instead of going out and trying everything, you just sit in front of you laptop, drinking coffee and just click on what you like. The best part of this, is when you start forgetting what you ordered, you open your door and there it is. It is more like a gift. But when it comes to online shopping, and you shop really cheap things in websites that are not to trust, everything can go wrong. What you expected can become a nightmare. Watch the pictures below and be careful where you shop:
1. The one with extra padding.
2. The one with the silk curtains
3. The one with the lace table runner.
4. The droopy one.
5. The blob.
6. The one that almost cut it.
7. The one with a collar.
8. The one that works if you squint.
9. The one with the side panels.
10. The one that fits worse than a bed sheet.
11. The one with no beading whatsoever.
Moral of this story? If something looks too cheap to be true, it probably is.
Source:Knock Off Nightmares