If you have a lot of imagination, and if you know what you’re doing, you can turn literally anything into art. But, what if you actually create art by accident? What if something completely uncalled for happens, and it just happens to make some art in the process. Let’s call it accidental art.
And, here are 12 pictures that feature some of this so-called “accidental art”.
1. Pink paint + black paint = A beautiful silhouette of a deer
Source: Imgur | tommysutro
2. This paint peeling reveals a lone tree
Source: Instagram | @suslyckvi
3. Who knew there was a gorgeous galaxy hiding inside a can of paint from Walmart?
Source: Imgur | TJAH
4. A perfect toast and peanut butter dog
Source: Imgur | freddymercurysTeeth
5. The guy driving his car here clearly had love on his mind
Source: Instagram | @malo_marko
6. A truck carrying paint tipped over on the street, and it painted the street in a beautiful array of colors
Source: 22 Words
7. Lasagna in the pot looks like the cookie monster if he were yellow…
Source: Imgur | CaliG831
8. Some happy little trees on the bottom of a coffee cup
Source: Imgur | jazzpenis
9. This spot of rust that looks like a sliced kiwi
Source: Instagram | @revenantreclaimer
10. Perfectly placed pattern of air bubbles on a dollop of paint
Source: reddit | YesButNoWaitYes
11. A rainbow created by the triple foam at the car wash
Source: Imgur | Cheezdealer
12. The sink that had leftover paint in it became its own work of art
Source: reddit | Beard_of_the_Sith
And that’s the last piece of accidental art. Certainly shows that if the right conditions are met, anything can be made into art. Which one of these examples was your favorite? Has something like this ever happened to you? Let us know in the comments!