Wearing a tricky outfit just for wanting to be eccentric and unique is what makes some people happy and proud of their looks. People would stare at their outfits for hours, congratulating on their creativity. T-shirts, dresses, and hats with labels on them are catchy outfits, for those who know what they are wearing. But then, there are these random people who have absolutely no idea what the words on their clothes mean. How do you feel about these innocent people? Anyhow, they are somewhat hilarious and worth noticing. Here are some of them.
1. 20% hotter and 80% not aware.
100% unaware, probably, I would say.
2. Ignorance is bliss.
This old man reminds me of a mafia guy, using his clothes to announce his return.
3. Sexy t-shirt
Her fashion sense is great, but she should probably read those words better.
4. Home of boobies. Wait, what?
Where is this place, can I go?
5. Printer gone need a grammar lesson!
6. Not a perfect t-shirt for any day, especially when at school.
Try making any friends, and see the results for yourself.
7. The racist t-shirt.
The ultimate hipster-irony shirt also.
8. If this is a pun of a t-shirt, nice try!
It is indeed a clever play on words…
9. Perverts have numbers on their t-shirts.
10. If a kid wears this, make sure they don’t ask you what a thingie means.
A metaphor for adults only.
11. Procshe t-shirt
Porsche’s cheaper cousin.