Ah, jealousy. It’s an emotion so frequent and powerful in humans (and animals too!) that I bet it could power like half the planet! All we need to do now is somehow find a way to connect electricity cables to our brains… And keep making people feeling jealous.
It’s kinda ironic, isn’t it? Free energy would require living in a world producing constant jealousy. Bah.
But thanks to Providr, now I know that we ALREADY live in such a world. Minus the free electricity, I mean. A world where jealousy is so pervasive that people actually manage to document it on camera!
At the same time, this would make a GREAT case for finally motivating scientists into finding a way to connect electricity cables to our brains! Let’s see!
1. This pic is listed in the dictionary under “Giving someone the death stare”
2. Everyone wants the D. By D I mean the DOG, you dirty minded person!
3. “Why did you have to make another one?!”
4. “Her ice-cream is bigger than mine!”
5. See? Attach a cable to that seal’s brain, please.
6. Can you guess which guy I am? The clueless one in the middle of the pic!
7. Size doesn’t matter, dude. Um.
8. Envy? Admiration? Is she into her? All at once?!
9. Wh-what? What is she hiding?! IS THAT A CHEESEBURGER I SMELL?
10. Oh, how she wants to smack him! Her!
11. It’s ok, girl. I’m a guy and I wouldn’t look good in fishnets either!
12. The cat is like “SOON!”