There are things in life that cannot be explained, and sometimes, we capture them on pictures. Every once in a while, you may notice something weird about a photo and keep thinking what it could be. It makes you shiver from fear and laugh at the same time. How about if you experience it in real life? Would you take a photo or not be able to take your phone from your pocket? These people caught some pretty questionable moments on camera, and they went viral even without a single debate on what’s really going on.
1. Have you ever had the feeling that someone was watching you, but you don’t know why?
Try not getting that feeling after looking at this picture. It’s not just one eye, but seems like the entire world.
Source: Reddit | iEngineer0
2. Would you hop onto a state fair ride again? Probably never.
“This is how the state fair propped the roller coasters up,” the user wrote. It’s a roller coaster and it’s beyond scary and dangerous!
Source: Reddit | iAmWillyAmm
3. “My cat sneezed as soon as I took this picture,” wrote Rad_Raptor64.
Wow! I thought there was a special breed of headless cats on our planet.
Source: Reddit | Rad_Raptor64
4. Violators will be what? I think a fine is typical in this case.
Maybe you should point this out next time you advertise it.
Source: Reddit | conel11
5. Someone found this highly questionable bra at a local Goodwill, with a little note inside…
Oh, this poor bra has been through a lot…
Source: Reddit | mr-buttersworth
6. “A thousand feet in the air and the airplane door swings open. I spent the rest of the flight trying to hold it closed with my fingernails,” wrote YVRYAN.
Is this even real or is it a simulation? Just trying to think on the bright side over here..
Source: Reddit | YVRYAN
7. For this picture, hoonigan_4wd wrote, “was not aware Freddy Krueger drove an Altima.”
It seems so practical, though! I bet that’s the only reason he did this.
Source: Reddit | hoonigan_4wd
8. “Cow with 5 horns, spotted in Kolhapur, India,” wrote josekonikkara. Are you shocked, too?
Source: Reddit | josekonikkara
9. This is not supposed to be happening…
“My smoke detector caught on fire,” wrote Parkuman. I suppose it’s time to get it fixed.
Source: Reddit | Parkuman
10. For this picture, TheBoyChadwik wrote, “my grape is long.” Wow!
Did this grape just stick out like a sore thumb?
Source: Reddit | TheBoyChadwik
11. This pickle slice that’s trapped in a glass case of emotion.
The best pickle emoticon ever! You should probably check the expiration date, though.
Source: Reddit | snakeiscranky
12. A Reddit user wrote, “the greeter at my local Walmart. I can’t explain.” Can anyone explain this?
That’s the least warm welcome I’ve ever seen!
Reddit | gizmothetwotoncat
A picture is worth a thousand words, and here are some that are taken at the right moment.