If you are a kid, then there is nothing more important during fall than trick-or-treating. It involves detailed planning such as picking out the right neighborhood and determining which houses give out full size candy bars.
This was a thing kids use to take seriously and put much effort with costumes and planning. Costumes are even more well-executed today thanks to modern technology and availability of items, but back in the day (the 90s), kids had to get creative.
We may not had a voice in picking our outfits, but our parents made their best efforts to make our dreams come true. Check out the costumes below and see if you can relate to some of them.
1. Nothing beats this Spider-Man poncho.
2. These costumes are actually creepy
3. Two things that marked the 90’s: OJ Simpson and 101 Dalmatians
4. Fluffy power-rangers.
5. Having proper accessories.
6. Mario with a twist of raccoon
If this kid runs for a few seconds, does he start beeping and take off into the sky?
7. The costume says “Sonic” right on it.
Just in case you had any doubts.
8. Clowns nowadays are not even near as scary as these ones
9. DIY Ninja Turtle outfit.
10. You can see the happiness in their smiles
11. You’ll never see all three of these ever again
Savor this moment.
12. Improvising with a sweater because of the cold.
Look how upset the girl on the left seems.