Don’t you love those photo collections online, that look like they are describing your life exactly? If you know what I mean, you have probably seen everything, from hilarious to sad photos, and you probably relate to many of them. Don’t know what I’m talking about? Here‘s a starter collection of hilarious photos for you. The following ones, however, are hilarious in a special way. They are giving us a totally different view some people and places that we can’t deny. Time is money, so let’s get started.
1. “35 years later,” wrote OoklaIsMyHomeboy.
As you can see, pretty much nothing has changed at all. Although it’s sad they couldn’t keep the car in the background.
Source: Reddit | OoklaIsMyHomeboy
2. A power selfie, to say the least.
That’s professional golfer Phil Mickelson taking a selfie with former presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama.
Source: Reddit | JRZ10
3. This before-and-after shot of a sculptor with the giant piece of wood. It turned into a magnificent octopus.
It’s incredible to see how he envisioned the final product from the starting piece.
Source: Reddit | -sUBzERoo-
4. A Reddit user wrote, “This is me sleeping behind the news desk while my mom (anchorwoman) works. 1995, maybe?”
Source: Reddit | tinybeefbag
5. Probably the coolest ways to pick up on popular opinion you have seen.
This cigarette butt container in Edinburgh, Scotland has people voting for or against Donald Trump.
Source: Reddit | C4ke
6. “Skinny Kim Jong Un would make the situation with North Korea more intimidating,” wrote alfosn.
He is totally more intimidating looking skinnier, or is he?
Source: Reddit | alfosn
7. Queen aging through these four quarters.
From the ’60s to the ’00s, we can see how much she has aged.
Source: Reddit | [deleted]
8. “Took a picture of my dog yawning with the flash on,” wrote bulgariandoll.
Looks pretty terrifying, to say the least.
Source: Reddit | bulgariandoll
9. Women were recently granted the right to drive in Saudi Arabia.
This viral photo shows a man giving his wife her first driving lesson in a parking lot.
Source: Reddit | amro_faraj
10. “Husband’s summer tan looks like a stranger’s hand…” wrote IrisHopp.
Source: Reddit | IrisHopp
11. When you find out you have a spy in your midst.
“My coworker fits perfectly behind this book,” wrote ellio721. The photo is fascinating!
Source: Reddit | ellio721
12. Hurricanes Irma and Harvey took an enormous toll on Puerto Rico. These photos offer a deeply personal perspective.
“Grandma’s backyard in Puerto Rico before and after Hurricanes Harvey and Irma,”
Source: Reddit | viktoriaschultz
13. “Wanted to share this conch’s little eyeballs,” wrote buterbetterbater.
Hey, what a shot! Looks like a cartoon to me!