You might not be following NBC’s This Is Us, but you probably remember Peter Petrelli and NBC’s Heroes show, in which Milo Anthony Ventimiglia acted from 2006-2010. The 39-year-old American actor from Anaheim, California has had many great appearances on the TV screen which made people fall in love with him. Whether you fell in love with him by watching Gilmore Girls or Heroes, here he comes again in his latest hit This Is Us. Would you like to get to know him better? Here is a compilation of interesting facts about his life that are not well-known among the public.
1. Milo was named after the character Milo Minderbinder in the book Catch-22.
Bookworms will love this.
2. He once starred in Fergie’s music video for “Big Girls Don’t Cry” and he said he loved acting with her in it!
Source: YouTube | FergieVEVO
3. His character in Gilmore Girls was supposed to get a spin-off called Windward Circle where it followed Jess as he moved to Venice, California.
However, the network said it was too expensive to film there.
4. Milo’s adorable crooked smile is actually a result of dead nerves!
He explained that it causes the left side of his mouth to stay immobile.
Source:HD Wallpaper Backgrounds
5. Milo and his Heroes co-star Adrian Pasdar were supposed to star in the Gilmore Girls spin-off together.
Eight years later, they would play brothers in Heroes.
6. Milo dated his Gilmore Girls co-star Alexis Bledel from 2002 to 2006.
He then admitted that they had actually discussed marriage!
Source:We Share Pics
7. He has a star tattoo on his arm and it’s a reference to a lyric in an Elvis Presley song.
In the song, the lyrics says: “Got a pocketful of rainbows, got a star up my sleeve.”
8. Milo made his acting debut in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air in 1995.
Source: YouTube | milovchannel
9. Milo revealed that he instantly wanted to be a part of This Is Us.
He knew from reading the script for the first episode.
10. He’s admitted that while he’s watching the show, he’ll cry up to three times during the episode.
He says: “It’s really moving television and it’s not because I know these characters, but in the assembly of these episodes, they’ve done an incredible job of making people feel.”
11. Milo loved the fact that he grew up with two sisters. He also remembers when they made him dress up as Madonna.
12. One of his most prized possessions is a ’67 Chevelle Super Sport, which he named Evelyn.
13. Milo admitted that he was happy about the Gilmore Girls cast reunion.
“For me, it was always one of those jobs where people would ask me the question, ‘If the opportunity came up…‘ or, ‘If they did a movie…’ or this or that — and my answer was always, ‘Yes.'”