No one likes getting up for work in the morning. We get it. Although, some people are blessed with co-workers that make every morning just a tiny bit more bearable.
Sometimes, when you’re leaving, they’re making all the time spent there worth it, and sometimes, they just make your day.
Or, they’re just plain weird.
1. AHEM. *Preprares throat to scream Ave Maria even though a tap has not taken place*
2. But this is how he gets protected from all those unpleasant coworkers.
It seems so cozy, I WANT ONE.
3. Heeey, that’s really cute! Imagine coming to that every morning.
4. When there’s only one guy in your office, so the male toilet is his only.
5. That’s a nicely organized timetable.
6. “Don’t talk to me.”
7. That’s one fun coincidence.
8. Oh, there are going to be so many voice recordings of you shouting ‘Paper towel, please!”
9. You do realize someone will STILL park there?
10. Chicken strips. Strips. With a chicken on them. Amazing.
11. This printer’s name may be Bob Marley, but that doesn’t excuse printers from being evil.
12. Imagine working in the same cubicle with someone who keeps asking where Ed is.
13. It’s got a cute sense of humor and is in general a good coffee maker.
14. Oh, that’s so clever.
Thank you, witty, weird and kind co-workers. You make every day better and the time spent at work much more bearable. Keep being amazing.