Some people decide to rest on the good side, while others constantly seek revenge and do mean stuff. It’s certainly not a big deal if you do a little sweet revenge that will probably make you feel better about yourself, but be aware of the consequences. If you thought only adults can do mean stuff, keep reading to find out who is the best at mastering the mean attitude.
1. Do you remember middle school?
Sixth through eighth grade is the ultimate living hell.
2. That time you thought you wanted a sympathetic friend with a heart of gold…
And then you realize you have a friend whose honesty can be bottled and made into a whole multi-million-dollar production.
3. Becoming internet-famous after a break-up is great! Who cares if a little of the red carpet is showing?
It doesn’t really matter, because her ex is probably hiding now.
4. The truth and nothing but the bare truth about girls
He has mastered all of the bikini poses.
5. Dad jokes are the most awkward and not so funny, apparently.
Embarrassing your children publicly is just a part of being a parent.
6. Love is all around…the cat
And your supportive partner who understands that your cat comes first.
7. You have to be a special kind of person to strongly place a male in the friend zone.
Would you date them instead?
8. And there are these people who bother to post this on the internet
Don’t they deserve a hug, too?
9. Oh, he likes to live dangerously!
10. Cruelty on a relationship level.
You can never joke too much with your girlfriend in this way.
11. Put an impossible pass code on your phone, just in case this happens…
Embarrassing siblings is some people’s eternal hobby.
12. When you forget to wash your face, be prepared for some mean comments.
13. Make your post private, away from all the family friends out there
There is a great chance they are going to call you out publicly.
14. A clever response to the ugly truth
It’s sad, but super funny at the same time.