While Hollywood may be a frenzy of gorgeous fashion and faces on the red carpet, some roles call for a more realistic representation of life. A-list actresses readily cut their hair, gain some weight and even get older to faithfully fulfill these roles and instil an authenitic intensity to the roles they play. Once their ready to shoot they are hardly recognizable but their talent is the one thing you are left with!
- Hilary Swank — Maggie Fitzgerald, Million Dollar Baby
2. Mayim Bialik — Amy Farrah Fowler, The Big Bang Theory
3. Gwendoline Christie — Brienne of Tarth, Game of Thrones
4. Anne Hathaway — Fantine, Les Misérables
5. Penélope Cruz — Italia, Don’t Move