Father’s day is far, but we can never forget Jimmy Fallon’s challenge about dads. 43-year-old James Thomas Fallon is an American comedian, actor, and television host of late-night talk show The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. And he is beyond hilarious! If you enjoyed his #MarchDadness challenge, you’ll just love his other two challenges – #DadQuotes and #Dadvice. Talking about dads is never boring, especially for Jimmy. Dad’s pieces of advice are a special kind.
They can be creative and weird parents, too. Leaving your kid with their dad is knowing they are going to have the time of their life!
Back in the days in 2014, Jimmy Fallon asked his Twitter followers to “tweet out something weird, funny, or embarrassing your dad has said”. The responses were more than funny, and people had a lot to share. Keep on scrolling to check them out. Enjoy!
(Cover image: ainsweeeee)
1. Dad’s advice about your bathing suit
2. Dads really know how to embarrass their children. Because they enjoy doing it! The truth is finally out!
3. When your dad is excellent at puns, too!
As long as he jokes about dating, he’s the best!
4. Learning to drive is a fun adventure with daddy.
5. You need a dad who is always honest!
Plus, a good teacher, too!
6. Brutally honest dads are the best.
You will know what we are talking about when you grow up, kiddo.