It’s always difficult to say farewell when someone we’ve spent a lot of time with is moving on, no matter the reasons. Dear people going to another city, leaving the country or just someone moving on to a different job might leave a bittersweet feeling. What can make things even harder is a fellow sufferer leaving, a roommate moving to their own apartment, or a workmate who you’ve shared a shitty job with finding a better one. Of course, being happy for them will probably be the dominant feeling, which is why it can be so tricky expressing your emotions. But you know what? A custom cake will always do the trick.
If you need any ideas, Bored Panda has collected the best farewell cakes ever to be baked. Check them out and surprise that colleague-friend from the cubicle next to yours.
1. Jake’s leaving for a new job. He’s a programmer.
2. For a traitor who got a job with Bing.com
3. For the last day at the Vet’s
4. When you’re leaving for a competitor
5. Getting to the core
6. It’s your HR department that let you down!
7. Beating around the bush only makes sense when you have to continue working with someone
8. Just awesome!
9. Cake in the face, indeed
10. The Grouch’s last day at the office
11. For a laid-off colleague – solidarity at its finest
12. Who were you, again?
13. Nothing says I love you like someone baking a cake with an “I don’t care” attitude
14. Oh, the horror…
15. They forgot Philip J. Fry
The workday keeps getting better today.