Winter is coming! I mean, it is already here, we just call it the Holiday Season. And time can hardly be better spent than laughing all the way to the bank – I mean, all the way to Santa’s gift under the Christmas tree! (I’m terrible at memes.)
But as the festive mood overtakes more and more people like the Borg from Star Trek, it affects people’s humor, and as you can imagine – all their meme-making processes too. Today (thanks, Diply) we’re bringing you the most-recently spawned internet humor, laced with the latest outpouring of holiday spirits. You will laugh, because resistance is futile!
1. Move over, Thanksgiving!
Instagram | @terrible_coin_09
2. Brace yourselves!
Instagram | @hannahmargherita
3. Her name is Carrey because all she cares about come Christmas is you.
4. ‘Tis the season of miracles.
5. “Aunties are coming.”
Instagram | @beigecardigan
6. Moms are basically Gandalf!
Instagram | @xroxydawson
7. But sometimes they’re like, Darth Vader.
Instagram | @thenicoleholt
8. Existential dread is coming?
Facebook | Oh Hello Clothing
9. Can’t we just, you know, move apart these holidays a bit?
Instagram | @shellmcc04
10. When we don’t receive a gift.
Instagram | @holidayfuntips
11. Christmas is basically synonymous with Home Alone.
Instagram | @christmasparties
12. We get so carried away that we start seeing things…
Instagram | @bestmemesperiod
13. It makes for the perfect mating, I mean dating season.
Instagram | @missxnl
14. But for those in relationships…
Instagram | @its.alright.mydood
15. Hanukkah yourselves, Christmas is coming!
Instagram | @cydneyh
Yaaay! Now go, little elves! Enjoy the holidays!