You’ve got to love your summer Croc shoes! And not for the design or the colour, but because wearing them just gives you so much comfort and pleasure! I doubt there is a single family who hasn’t owned at least one pair of crocs. And while many people love them, there are some who can not stand them, and that’s perfectly fine. And as summer just hit us hard, crocs are there to give you the cutest tan. Yes, it’s a thing, and it’s called a Croc Tan! This happens when you wear these cuties all day long out in the sun and forget that you will get a tan. These are so unique it makes you do it on purpose.
Here are some people who are proud to have experienced this lovely tan. Are you going to be one of them?
1. When you just live in your crocs.
One of the grossest things I’ve ever seen. Croc tan lines/ spots 😷 pic.twitter.com/HZdFVvovrb
— kick salafis (@miniestmini) November 30, 2016
That’s a pretty severe tan. Imagine going to the beach and show that tan off!
2. About time you switched to thongs.
— brigid (@brigidmccollam) July 11, 2015
Or you might be too late for that.
3. Some people might wear crocs only to hide their feet.
Croc sun tan pic.twitter.com/KdYPIc5G
— Emma H (@ME_Mum) July 27, 2012
A perfect reason for putting them back on all summer!
4. Imagine the time spent tanning to achieve this!
My Croc tan tho😩😩 pic.twitter.com/p432kUdKx4
— Brady Fryou (@RealBradyFryou) February 27, 2014
It’s either super sunny out there, or they did it on purpose.
5. This is what you call a mild Croc Tan, and it looks adorable.
I GOT MY CROC TAN HAHAHA pic.twitter.com/beUUWCFbqm
— markie (@markiesharkiee) July 23, 2016
Don’t lose hope, you can still make it to the perfect tan this summer.
6. No matter what you say, this one deserves a medal.
— Asexual Pigeon (@RuffoPigeon) September 2, 2016
Don’t even bother to fix it.
7. Here is a close-up view of a croc tan.
My crazy looking tan from my crocs pic.twitter.com/2onvfVzj
— Derek Kollross I (@d23kollross) June 30, 2012
Cute it is.
8. This one looks perfect, too!
— Dean Little (@Dean__Little) June 25, 2012
Blurry photo, but a proud person!
9. Look at that perfection.
— Allie Moore (@AllieGale) April 2, 2012
Nice start! Keep up the good work!
10. Sometimes, you need a lot of tanning to make it perfect.
My summer Croc tan! pic.twitter.com/SyRBAh6F8h
— Big Creek Steve (@BCMercantile) August 1, 2015
Loose crocs or not, you have the whole summer to make that croc tan perfect!
11. This is stylish!
My dad’s got croc tan lines HAHAHAHA pic.twitter.com/xCUGSK9uBK
— haidee (@haideeoconnor) July 30, 2014
It doesn’t look too extreme.
12. We can’t wait for this burn to turn into a Crocs Tan!
I really do got an awesome croc tan line. pic.twitter.com/7pp0LIeEG5
— Angus Catchot (@acatchot) June 1, 2014
You are hooked on the crocs now!
13. Nice tan! How did you achieve it?
But ask and ye shall receive: behold, my first ever croc tan! pic.twitter.com/2K1xayP2eu
— PJH (@ThePhoff) May 31, 2013
14. An excellent start of the summer.
— Brian Grill (@TurfBeard) August 2, 2016
Even a croc tan is a tan.
15. A barely-noticeable Croc Tan that can turn into a vividly-noticeable one in the future!
— Emily McClenahan (@emilymcclenahan) May 25, 2015