Vegetables help you grow strong. Never forget to eat your carrots! They are a rich source of powerful antioxidants. Also, eat green beans, because they are very low in saturated fat and cholesterol. Eat vegetables every day. Everyone knows that. But have you ever thought your salad was staring back at you? Huh?
Here are some veggies looking like they have human faces and bodies, and are way cooler than you compiled by Diply.
1. This toothy pepper might bite back.
Also, this pepper looks like it’s having the time of it’s life.
Source: Reddit | DaveHolden
2. When will your squad be this hot?
Probably never. Muhaha.
Source: Reddit | lrhollrah
3. You will feel so guilty grilling this face.
This aubergine looks insanely humane. How is that even possible?
Source: Reddit | BoredBoarder8
4. This potato is ready for Halloween.
The sewn-up smile on this tough guy will make you hesitate to turn him into French fries.
Source: Reddit | MrMatch
5. Angry Birds in the supermarket
This very frustrated red onion highly resembles the red angry bird. Don’t get him anywhere close to pork.
6. Fabulous hair
This pale root vegetable might run off your chopping board. Always wear your running shoes when cooking it.
Source: Reddit | Uncle_Larry
7. This radish looks like it’s walking away
Reddit user johnlikes2garden shared this picture of a human-shaped radish. He is not having it.
Source: Reddit | JohnLikesToGarden
8. Someone get this carrot a pair of high heels
That’s one good looking carrot with a great set of legs.
Source: Reddit | IDontLikeItILoveIt
9. Actually, make that two pairs
And here is another one. Ooh la la.
Source: Reddit | DaleDooper
10. Now this is simply radishing
Draw me like one of your French girls.
Source: Reddit | the2belo
11. There’s nothing bitter about this melon
It looks so cute and adorable. Surprise!
Source: Reddit | ForTeaSicks
12. “You should see the other guy.”
The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.
Source: Reddit | Zer0_Karma
13. Dare you to peel this without fear.
That’s one terrifying chunk of ginger that looks like a bear who is going to eat you right away.
Source: Reddit | StreetMix
14. Does this carrot want a dance-off?
That’s one dope carrot serving all the fresh moves.
Source: Reddit | Elektra99
15. Sometimes, you make your own coolness!
This kohlrabi needed a little help to become adorable.