There are celebrity couples that ooze perfection and fit so well with each other, you’re left sighing everytime you see them online, in the papers or red carpets.
But then, there are some that either make you cringe, or wonder what the hell these people were thinking. Or is it a setup, right?
Either way, maybe you tried to forget them, but we’re here to remind you.
1. Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato. Really, though?
They were kind of a thing in 2010, but remained good friends after they broke up and Demi started dating Wilmer Valderrama.
2. Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner.
You can’t even invent a couple name for them… Swiftner?
3. And squad member Selena was also linked to Lautner. But this was very brief.
4. Justing Timberlake and Fergie.
No big deal, right? Well, when they were dating, Justin was 16 and Fergie was 23. So there you go.
5. Brenda Song and Trace Cyrus (Miley Cyrus’ brother)
They were engaged for a year too, but they’re still sort of on and off. People have gone as far as to say that he has ‘too many tattoos’, but Brenda speaks a very obvious truth, “they don’t make him less of a person”. So, boo, haters.
6. Trace also dated Demi Lovato back in the day.
This was way before Joe, and they were that couple on Twitter.
7. Lucy Hale and David Henrie
They met on the set of ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’, Lucy was guest starring as David’s on-screen girlfriend. And then, there were cheating rumors, and then a breakup.
8. Miley Cyrus and Nick Jonas
This lasted for a year, and happened when they were 14 years old!
9. The Katy Perry and Josh Groban rumors
Who knows though, right? Many people thought they looked weird together, so maybe they just… weren’t?
10. Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner
However, many people don’t remember this, because they only remember Avril’s relationship with Chad Kroeger.
11. Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison
This was brief, but people are still weirded out when they think about it. Probably because Matthew played Lea’s teacher in Glee and, while they’re both adults, it took some time to get used to.
12. Hilary Duff and Joel Madden
It was weird because she was 16 and Joel was 25. So yeah. But it lasted almost two years!
13. Shia LaBeouf and Hilary Duff (one date)
And Shia said it was the worst date any of them had, so we’re guessing that’s the reason it was just that one time.
14. Aaron Carter and Lindsay Lohan
It seems like it happened a hundred years ago. Didn’t last.
15. Paul Wesley and Torrey DeVitto
Within six years, they were dating, got married and divorced. And people have a hard time remembering this.