Green nails only really seem to pop up around St. Patrick’s Day, but in fact, green is a good color to wear on your nails pretty much all the time. It has a ton of different shades, so it should work well with your skin tone or clothes you’re wearing that day. After taking a good look at these designs, we think you’ll jump on the green nail bandwagon as well.
1. A great combination is mint and nude
Source: We Heart It | @ninna_mm
2. This kiwi design is a great idea and it’s very well executed on this particular example
Source: tumblr | camikerplunk
3. The perfect solid shade of green right here
Source: tumblr | polish-my-nail
4. A pretty gradient, from very light blue to a minty green
Source: tumblr | donttouchmepls
5. These sequin-covered nails are just the perfect touch of green glam.
Source: tumblr | prettynails-
6. Gold and green is also a great combo for all year round
Source: tumblr | a-life-for-music
7. Such a cool design
Source: Facebook | Manicures
8. A nice geometric chic design
Source: tumblr | junknail
9. You can always add some luxe to it by adding gold striping tape.
Looks like this lady did them at some sort of high-end British shopping center