The moment a woman becomes a mother, she also becomes a superheroine. I’m not talking about protecting your kid from scary monsters, but simply doing stuff for the kid. Even when you think it will be the most boring day, moms will turn it into the funniest one. Remember when your mom would turn the volume up and you danced till your last breath? Well, she was also making sure you that you didn’t hear the drill next door that scared you so much!
These photos prove that moms are the best inventors.
1. When your kid is scared of noise, put the headphones on!
2. Before they realize they are taking medicine, they will have eaten all the candies.
3. Learning with legos is always fun!
Rain Rain Go Away…We’ve had so much crummy weather this winter…Thank goodness for #Pinterest and these #MomHack rainy day activities boards! Currently setting up a #LegoHunt for James! Can’t wait for him to wake up and play! . . . . . . #rainydaytoddleractivities #IndoorPlay #PinterestIdea #DIY #LearnColors #ToddlerGames #SAHM #StayAtHomeMom #GamesthatTeach
4. Car seat sleeping can get bumpy, but not with this mother hack!
5. The perfect way to store toys. You’ll never lose them.
6. Turn your muffin tin into veggie plates for the veggies that are not a favorite for your kids.
Kids need a new way to fall in love with (or just tolerate) their veggies? Your muffin tin becomes cool serving dish. Use for different veggies and save room for a dip. That’s always fun (a.k.a. messy). 😜 Pictured here: purple cabbage, hummus, red peppers, green peppers, yellow peppers, and more purple cabbage because…purple! 👍
7. Finally, the perfect way to store bananas!
🍌No Banana Left Behind!🍌 My kids won’t eat the slightly turning banana, but these little guys will live to see a better day! Even the mushiest banana is Marvelous right out of the freezer! Bananas are an amazing natural sweetener for all kinds of recipes! . What will their futures hold, you say? Maybe Protein Packed Banana Ice Cream, Maybe a Banana Nut Smoothie, maybe Brownies Sweetened with Banana, Grain Free Banana Pancakes! Maybe some WILD idea that strikes me in my sleep…who knows! If you peel them up, break them into pieces and freeze them…they ready and waiting for whatever comes your way!!!! . #nobananaleftbehind #lifehacks #momhack #bananasundercover #sneaky #fiitnutrition #crayzylife
8. Meal prepping for your baby never sounded so much fun! Use ice cube trays to achieve it.
9. When you can’t find all the handles, there is always a plan B.
10. Pill organizers can be snack storage for a fun game with stickers. Your kids will love it!
11. Stains will be soon forgotten.
12. What a cute way to discipline your kids in the store!
13. This will make watermelons even more delicious to eat.
14. We all get lazy sometimes.
15. This one is not my favorite but works well from time to time.
16. When mommy had a bad day and needed a good laugh.