Nowadays, you don’t really have to think in order to solve something, or let’s say get creative and make something. The Internet does the thinking part instead of you. All of those incredibly useful, creative and mind-blowing life hacks can truly be lifesaving.
However, since the Internet can be the source of literally everything, you could also find some lifehacks that aren’t useful at all. Take a look at the following list of dull and pointless “lifehacks”, courtesy of Diply, that shouldn’t be used by anyone. But, since they exist, at least we could do is serve as a daily dosage of laughter.
1. Shelf falling apart on you? Just fashion up a “load-bearing” can of soup!
This is really useful and permanent and convenient. But, poor you if your friend decides to help you making dinner. Especially, with making the soup.
Source: Reddit | Scorpionoxide
2. Maybe Denny’s should just stick to making breakfast food.
Coffee contact solution for all coffee addicts. Or were you making coffee for your dolls?
Source: Tumblr | dennys
3. Here’s a lifehack that guarantees your roommates will hate you!
Well, this is pretty smart, right? I bet that printing it out takes more time than actually doing the dishes.
Source: Twitter | @georgeresch
4. Mmmm, now your clothes will smell bean fresh!
But, also peas are acceptable if you feel more like it.
Source: Instagram | @ifunnymeme
5. Here’s one that no tennis player will Love.
Save space and don’t save money and tennis balls.
Source: Reddit | Matt70655
6. It’s called fashion, sweetie, look it up!
This is acceptable only if you could also eat it later.
Source: Reddit | Webber_The_Medic
7. Can’t afford a selfie stick? Don’t worry, this DIY master has you covered!
Shouldn’t you use the timer?
Source: Reddit | ripeinmay
8. I definitely want to save time in my morning routine and all, but I’m not sure I’m ready for this.
Only if this toothpaste was Nutella flavored. And one coffee, please.
Source: Reddit | [deleted]
9. They should just let the guy have a hotplate or something!
Never, ever do this.
Source: Reddit | abstractquatsch
10. Didn’t buy the right kind of M&Ms? All you’ll need is a hot glue gun and a lack of self-awareness.
Peanut-glued M&Ms, anyone? Also, you can eat them separately. At the same time. Same taste but it is your choice anyway.
Source: Reddit | hannahc137-420
11. And since you got the ol’ glue gun out, might as well gussy up that sink a bit, huh?
Out of boredom, you could do some more creative and actually useful things.
Source: Reddit | Misvier
12. Nope. No, I don’t think that’s how any of that works!
Since the humanity desperately wants to give the computer an actual life.
Source: Reddit | JavaReallySucks
13. Wow, that’s quite a deal on this hipster hoverboard.
The “retro” description would do the trick. Plus, it is pretty cheap. It is a real bargain, people.
Source: Reddit | flightist
14. This one is gonna change the game, for sure!
It is waterproof and if you desperately wanna be unique at school, well, go ahead.
15. I have been meaning to ketchup on my reading, lately.
If after trying this, you change your mind, here is another one- use a one dollar bill.
Source: Imgur | alotofthings
16. And lastly, I know a lot of us are excited for the holidays, but please don’t take it this far.
As much as you might be excited about upcoming holidays, please don’t do this. The Internet is overloaded with actual Christmas delicious recipes.