Christmas season is here, and what better time of the year than this to go all Hogwarts? I mean, regardless if you’re a Potterhead, or some of your friends are, Christmas is the most Harry Potter time of the year, hands down.
I meant – wands down. Cough. But anyways, since everyone is a Potterhead, or, well, everyone knows a Potterhead, there is a very special need to buy the appropriate presents for anyone even loosely associated with Hogwarts.
And, well, we got you covered. Thanks to Diply, we now have a list full of magical items, all fitting the role of a Christmas present for your loved ones. There are thousands of Potterhead items, sure, but we’ve cast a secret spell that reduced them to just the Top Sixteen. Can’t see them? Oh, scroll down to make me wave my wand!
1. Hogwarts watercolor print ($10.80)
This will turn any wall into a magical wall as soon as its hung on it.
Source: Etsy | gingerkidsart
2. Golden Snitch necklace ($23.19)
Just be careful, someone’s bound to catch it!
Source: Etsy | EnchantedLeaves
3. Harry Potter sweatshirt ($19.99)
It comes in other colors as well, like navy, black, olive, white, pink and red.
Source: Etsy | UberThreads
4. Vintage Hogwarts trunk ($30.28)
You can buy other presents, and deliver them in this trunk to the receiver!
Source: Etsy | Minoandbonbon
5. Color-changing mug with the Marauder’s Map ($5.99)
How to make the treasure reveal itself? Apply a magic for heat!
Source: Etsy | MagicMugsDesign
6. Makeup brushes shaped like magic wands ($10.18)
For that Potterhead who just loves makeup.
Source: Etsy | FungCreative
7. Rolling pin engraved with Harry Potter symbols ($14.99)
Time to add some magic spice!
Source: Etsy | HappyRollingPin
8. Harry Potter soap set ($18)
It even includes a sorting hat soap!
Source: Etsy | DorkishArt
9. Harry Potter canvas bag ($11.99)
The perfect spell for book lovers.
Source: Etsy | CraftyCreatureInk
10. Hogwarts trunk containing all the Harry Potter books ($275)
And they even come in Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor or Slytherin book jackets.
11. Sorting hat candle ($18.95)
It’s made of soy, and it changes color! In the end – it will tell you which Hogwarts house you belong to!
Source: Etsy | NovaVela
12. Dobby Christmas tree decoration ($48)
Your cat will love it!
Source: Etsy | Savkota
13. Wax seal kit with the symbols of Hogwarts ($9.80)
Perfect for sealing those magical letters!
Source: Etsy | SarinaCraftSupplies
14. Golden Snitch – ornament ($10)
For your Christmas tree, or clothes hanger, or… Yourself.
Source: Etsy | SamjenArts
15. Hermione Granger’s Lotions & Potions Box ($40)
Delivered straight from the Ministry of Magic!
Source: Etsy | WonderfulWoodDecor
16. Hogwarts Kindle cover ($35.50)
It’s shaped like a Hogwarts acceptance letter. Don’t like that? No worries, you can customize it!
Source: Etsy | romerobags
Well… Now I can only wait. And expecto patronum…