Probably every place you have ever worked at had one employee that had constantly managed to avoid any kind of responsibility, and still, he or she was never in any real danger of being fired?
We have all met such artists and let’s be real, we’ve secretly admired them.
The guys who did these 16 pieces of art, though, probably didn’t manage to avoid the sack. Rightly so.
1. A builder somewhere is still looking for his phone.
However, this is considered a relic now and is very rare so… Win?
Source:Twitter / CutPics
2. Nothing like losing one’s toes to hypothermia
Source:Twitter / AirCrispMax
3. It is soap. And it’s in the soap dispenser. Where’s the problem?
Source:Instagram / end_to_butthurt
4. This could actually be an art installation
5. Who was this designed for?
Maybe it’s the stall you go to when you don’t have to pee.
Source:Instagram / alphonmere
6. Jeepers creepers where’d ya get those peepers?
Why so shy?
Source:Instagram / is_that_a_ninja
7. Hope no one crashed their car while trying to decypher that
Talk about distractions.
Source:Twitter / YouHadOneJ0B
8. Welcome to the Twilight Zone
How convenient for a person like me, who always confuses left and right.
Source:Instagram / too_legendarry
9. If you say so…
10. This probably made a trekkie’s head implode from the merchandising mishap
Source:Instagram / ramblingfangirl
11. There is something very unsettling and disturbing about opening a can expecting peas and carrots and finding eggs
Imagine standing hungry in you kitchen at to 2 AM, looking at this.
Source:Instagram / miceespo
12. At night, this Cardinal turns into an Easter Bunny
Religion is complicated.
13. What is this strange curved yellow fruit? Hmm. Intriguing.
Source:Instagram / only._.one._.job
14. What a charming reason to be fired over.
Source:Instagram / marvinsjaschke
15. This drain loves being the centre of attention
You had one job, drain.
Source:instagram / reichgbg
16. Grant: the quintessential working class hero
We’re all Grant. He should not be fired.