We’ve all done questionable things in our lives at least once. But for some, this is the living style. Making dull mistakes can cost you a lot, although you will probably laugh at them a few years later. But there are questionable choices, and then there are these people. You just have to shake your head and wonder why they do what they do. Sometimes, some do it in the most hilarious ways even when they are caught in a nasty situation. Here are the best of them in pictures.
1. Look closely and you can see that there’s a car on the sixth-floor balcony.
Can we just ask ‘why?’ and ‘how?’ Here comes the inevitable ‘what now’ too!
Source: Reddit | tnethacker
2. The trampoline set up close to the edge of the roof of this apartment building is ridiculously insane…
But it actually has safety netting around it. I wonder why…
Source: Reddit | JoaoEB
3. I think somebody is a bit confused here.
Is he just ruining his car on purpose?
Source: Reddit | whitak3r
4. Speaking of bad decisions, this guy filling open garbage bins in the back of his pickup with gas is crazy!
It is not only life-threatening, but also will make for a too-soon gas shortage!
Source: Reddit | skeptoid79
5. Most people just paint themselves into corners.
A builder without a plan is a terrible idea. Even halfway through, he must have been able to see that it wasn’t going to work out!
Source: Reddit | reddit809
6. Here’s further proof of builders failing to plan, and then going ahead anyway.
My eyes hurt by looking at this!
Source: Reddit | yourheynis
7. And how about installing a telephone pole right in the middle of a driveway?
One question – why?
Source: Reddit | poor-unfortunatesoul
8. Is this guy actually holding the ladders?
He might soon regret it!
Source: Reddit | belalugosiscats
9. I’ve heard of living in a fish bowl, but this is just another level.
Makes me worried…
10. Somebody built stairs to a toilet, and then covered them in carpet.
Source: Reddit | SilverMcFly
11. This lady rolled a ball of rice in her armpit, maybe to season it?
No, thanks. I think I’ll pass.
Source: Reddit | tritter211
12. If you thought pineapple on pizza was wrong, how about candy corn on pizza?
Source: Reddit | GenghisKahnNumberOne
13. Do you ever think that maybe truth in advertising goes a little too far?
I just can’t imagine fermented snail being a selling feature!
Source: Reddit | Mac_n_Fleas
14. Who would get nostalgic for the scent of a funeral home?
Apparently, some people do, as this product exists for real.
Source: Reddit | rnason
15. Creative planters or let’s just call them creepy.
The troll doll head might look cute, but what about all these baby doll heads?
16. Meat cravings went too far…
Instead of hanging a charcoal grill out of your window and above traffic, maybe you should just visit Burger King?