Time heals all wounds, they say. Yeah, by destroying stuff, and killing stuff. But hey, let me tone down the drama. Fact is, time means change, and change means things eventually have to cease existing, adapt, or get worn down.
Like today’s selection of objects brought to us by 9GAG. Think of it as Buddhism 101, and contemplate the impermanence of things. After all, life is suffering only if you cling to expectations of pleasurable stability.
1. We ARE time itself, wearing other stuff down. C-c-c-changes!
2. I keep looking at my hands for the very same reason…
1. Hey, it’s not called SPACE-time for nothing!
4. Cats are agents of the claw of time, too.
6. These layers of graffiti are beautiful
7. But hey, we can also clean stuff and hit F5!
8. This Pac Man TV.
9. Do you notice how most things are worn down due to human activity?
10. We also love and worship thing and so we wear them down.
11. Rubbing off some good luck!
12. Stuff can be replaced. But just some stuff.
13. Not even the Force is immune to the passing of time!
14. Leaving a footprint on the footprinting machine called shoes…
15. Damn, did this person CHEW this key?
16. Your favorite basket also means it will lose color first. Which is kinda sad!
But hey! Let’s look on the bright side! Like… Well, poop also breaks down and doesn’t smell forever!
… I’ll show myself out.