It seems there isn’t a better feeling than bringing your family together for Thanksgiving dinner. Do you know what’s even better? Black Friday the day after! Combine all the shopping, the good bargains, and the upcoming Christmas spirit and you’ve got all you need. But don’t forget about the crazy part. All that fighting and screaming for electronics really brings people closer than ever, literally. Sometimes, this craziness is hilarious. Other times, the police gets involved and it isn’t so funny anymore. Then, there are times when Black Friday is the best day ever. Here are some hilarious Black Friday moments you can’t be serious at, compiled by Diply.
1. When nothing stops you from shopping on a Black Friday.
Doctors are probably giving up on this man already.
Source: Reddit | emtcj
2. The confusion you feel after searching for the perfect bargain.
This flyer says it all.
Source: Reddit | obviousplant
3. A proud day for this reporter who finally got their story on the front page…almost!
It seems like Black Friday deals are more important. Oops!
4. When you just want tap shoes for Black Friday.
But you get this bargain instead. Sometimes, the problem with Black Friday is the deals they don’t have.
Source: Instagram | @meme.w0rld
5. Nothing brings out the best in humanity like parking lots and Black Friday.
Here’s what happens when you put them together. “Creative parking!”
Source: Reddit | fuhnoo
6. Arguing over toilet paper…
I wouldn’t bother…
Source: Reddit | @mem12791
7. Coming back from shopping with a live snake on a casual
How did this magic happen?
Source: Reddit | glautz
8. What people do for a new TV set
Source: Reddit | Nhsunray
9. Do you really have to rebuild this right on Black Friday?
10. Cleaning this up and then selling those items must be hard…
Source: Reddit | Wallacegreenhouse
11. Some people don’t shop at ordinary stores.
Instead, they steal concrete balls.