Siblings are the greatest gift one could have. They’re also the biggest curse one could have at the same time. While those who have siblings love them to death and will give their life for them if they had to, sometimes they just don’t get along and it can result in a lot of fights, confrontations, parent intervention and empty bags of chips because one of the siblings finished it instead of saving some for the other sibling.
Even though personally I do have a sibling, that sibling is older than me which means I didn’t go through all of the stuff that a person with a same-aged or younger sibling would go through. Those of you who are like that, I think you’ll know exactly what some people are trying to say below.
1. Let’s hope he doesn’t waste all the hot water
Source:Twitter | @SannaFofana2011
2. One sibling always gets more love than the other
Source: reddit | Rico04
3. What TV show should be watched next
Source: Twitter | @ZamaMazet1
4. Caged up
Source: Imgur | hakunamatatas
5. At least he fits in there…
6. Do you even lift, [little] bro?
Source: reddit | oldhornys**t
7. Straight up the derriere!
Source:Imgur | willetp
8. Come here and give your big bro a cuddle
Source:Twitter | @Bravespuck
9. They didn’t have to go that far…
Source:Tumblr | justletusdream
10. The rivalry is still on, age is just a number
Source: reddit | Bigjoe347
11. Hiding your valuables in the veggie drawer
Cause you knew your younger sibling hated veg and he daren’t go inside that drawer.