Milena Markovna Kunis, 33, has been one of Hollywood’s most sought-after actresses for many a year now. She broke through as part of ‘That ’70s Show’ and has been the voice of Family Guy’s Meg Griffin in every season except the first one.
See if you know these facts about one of the hardest-working women in the business.
1. When Mila was seven, her family moved from Chernitsy, Ukraine to Los Angeles. She didn’t know a word of English and her first lessons came while watching The Price is Right
2. She’s obsessed with World of Warcraft
3. She guest-starred along Chuck Norris on Walker, Texas Ranger when she was 14 years old
4. In a radio interview with Howard Stern, Mila revealed that when she first met her husband Ashton Kutcher in 2012, they became ‘friends with benefits’ before they started dating
5. She was 14 when she was cast as Jackie Burkhart on That ’70s Show. She told the casting agents she would be turning 18, she just didn’t say when!
6. When Mila found out she had to kiss Ashton on That ’70s Show, she freaked out because she had never kissed anyone before! “I was like, “I have to kiss him?’ I was so nervous and uncomfortable. I had the biggest crush on him…. So I totally perfumed myself and I was like, ‘Hey, I feel better about myself!'”
7. She’s a Star Trek fanatic!
8. Mila loves voicing Meg Griffin on Family Guy and wants to do it for the rest of her life. The most shouted-out phrase to her in the streets is “Shut up, Meg!”
9. Her preparation for the role in Black Swan included losing 20 pounds through a strict 1,200-calories-per-day-diet and four hours of ballet lessons every day
10. She auditioned for Knocked Up but the part went to Katherine Heigl. However, Judd Apatow was so impressed with her that he hired her for Forgetting Sarah Marshall