Alright, sure, this is not a matter of life or death. Well, most important things in life aren’t, but that doesn’t make them less important in the grand scheme of things.
Would you not get online if your wi-fi signal was weaker? Of course not! Would it annoy you? Probably.
So check out these 19 things that you might learn something from and feel amused at the same time.
1. Wi-fi signal work best when the router is placed centrally
Source: Mail Online Jason Cole / John Adams
2. This is how Sesame Street’s Big Bird works. Mystery solved!
Source: reddit | nodnodwinkwink
3. Have you ever wondered how a human face develops?
4. Drawing a perfect rose is much easier than you’d think
5. How barrels get crushed
Source: reddit | Andrewski2000
6. How a flute produces its sound
Source: Mark Shepard’s Flute Page
7. You can find detailed instructions on making glass at home on wikiHow… but maybe you should leave it to professionals
8. Watching flowers opening is much more amusing than watching grass grow
Source: Google+ | Bhavna Patel
9. You don’t need an ice cream maker to make your own ice cream
All you need is a freezer bag and a food processor
Source: tumblr | foodandwine
10. Love powers humanity
Source: wtf fun fact
11. Sound moves much faster in water
Source: National Ocean Service
12. How keys work
13. The yellowish secretion from the castor sacs of the North American beaver is sometimes used as “Natural Flavoring” in the food industry
14. This is what the inside of your stomach looks like when you ingest food
15. How pasta is made
Source: MAXI credit
16. Did you know earthworms have five hearts?
Source: My Anatomy
17. This is how pretzels are made
18. Michael Jackson invented and patented anti-gravity shoes
And you thought those moves are solely down to talent?