The avocado has evolved from dinner-party showpiece to breakfast’s most consumed item. One of the world’s healthiest foods has become one of the most Instagrammed foods too. It’s no secret that a lot of people have an unhealthy obsession with avocados – they put them on everything, not just toast. There are avocado cupcakes and avocado donuts, they go well with mac and cheese and marriage proposals. Yap, you read that right.
Keep scrolling if you want to see a proof that avocados are taking over the world, in this list compiled by Ranker.
1. This avocado pie does look inviting
2. I would like an avocado cocktail. Shaken, please.
3. Also, can I get some avocado on my avocado-bun burger?
A post shared by Verena | freistyle (@frei_style) on
3. An avocado donut might be a bit to much
A post shared by I Love Avocados (@iloveavos_) on
4. Avocado ice cream sandwiches are a synonym for California
A post shared by dominiqueansel (@dominiqueansel) on
5. Say what you want but that’s one adorable tattoo
A post shared by Roberto Euán (@goldlagrimas) on
7. A unique or lame way to ask your girlfriend to marry you. You decide.
8. Soothe away your worries with avocado popsicles
A post shared by Mad Pops Artisan Ice Creams (@madpopsbali) on
9. Of course avocado cupcakes are a thing
A post shared by Shashi @ Savory Spin (@savoryspin) on
10. Some healthy mac n’ cheese
A post shared by Alyssa (@holisticlyss) on
11. Adorable avocatso
12. Who needs pepperoni pizza?
A post shared by THRIVE Magazine: VEGAN (@thrivemags) on
13. Avocado hot dog ?
14. This looks like an avocado-sipping happiness
Good kind of fat on the weekend. Try our fresh avocado coffee #avocadocoffee #linkscafe #linkscafeindonesia #cafemedan #medan #coffee #freshbrewedcoffee
A post shared by Links Cafe (@linkscafeindonesia) on
15. Is that an option?
16. Fried avocados aren’t French
17. And some avocado yogurt
A post shared by Love animals? Go egan. (@healthyveganfood_fitness94) on
18. Chocolate Mousse made with avocados
A post shared by Plant Based Hawaii (@earthyandy) on