Besides ruining everything, social media also ruined those walls between kids and their parents. So nowadays, your parents are EVERYWHERE, even on your stupid drunk semi-naked selfies you took last night with your friends.
Basically, everyone is everywhere and we’re all in the same place.
Kinda creepy when you think about it… But also very, very funny sometimes. We can thank Diply for today’s nice little catalog of social media parenting. Scroll on.
1. Best group message this to all your friends
Tumblr | ruinedchildhood
2. This parent printed out their kids Snapchats…
3. THE GAME IS ON! On social media.
Twitter | @Carbosly
4. Moms are never wrong
Twitter | @kevinillest
5. Poor, poor Nick.
Twitter | @empratts
7. Moms + Snapchat = This
Instagram | @kellypaigemusic
8. JEEZ, DAD, FIND SOME CHILL
10. Ahem. Wish granted!
11. Moms molesting their kids again…
Twitter | @Faux_Ma
12. Sooo, this mom made an account for her infant. That SHE is using.
13. This mom knows the importance of a Facebook tag.
Twitter | @_Ellie_97
14. Sweet baby Jesus…
15. Mom has it right here!
Twitter | @Namastaywoke
Twitter | @nicfit75