Spending time in the kitchen is our daily activity. But some see it as a privilege, as they love to cook for themselves and for their family. Many times, though, cooking can become a real nightmare and things can go wrong pretty fast. It happens to almost everyone, an we shouldn’t get disappointed or panic immediately. Some people also have a hard time spending a lot of time in the kitchen because they find the cooking process boring. And for all of the kitchen people – the lazy ones and the ones who love to cook, there are certain gadgets to help them out. These small contributions to the world of cooking can indeed set your world on fire.
Be prepared to see the kitchen turn into a spaceship!
1. Pulled pork shredder magic claws meat handling BBQ forks, $12.99.
I just started shaking with excitement.
2. Chillz Ice Ball Maker Mold, $8.85.
This looks magical!
3. The robotic bartender, $25,000.
Yeah, it’s way too expensive, but it’s indeed miraculous!
4. The professional microbrewery, $45,000.
5. The taste enhancing forks, $59.95.
So apparently this thing “exploits the relationship between taste and smell by releasing different aromas that enhance the flavors of food.”
6. The instant French fry slicer, $69.95.
7. The only three course electric steamer, $249.95.
8. The marinade infusing meat tenderizer, $49.95.
9. Automatic mini donut factory, $149.99.
Can I adopt you, please?