You are probably wondering if the internet can make you laugh anymore. Thinking about all you’ve seen, the funny videos, the hilarious pictures, and the entertaining games. If you are experiencing the first signs of internet desensitization, don’t worry, hope is still out there. There are certainly still photos and videos that will make you stare at them for hours. Here are some of these, who will either make you laugh or provoke a jaw-drop.
1. Try not to tremble with fear by watching this video.
Not all train tracks are created equally. But this train conductor handles the bumpy ride like a pro!
2. Imagine stepping out onto your balcony and noticing that a man napping on two AC units. Can you sleep again?
Wait a second. What if he slips? Wake him up, folks!
3. “Today I saw a woman walking her child on a leash and her dog without a leash,” wrote alabamaman69.
I cannot stop staring and thinking what humanity has turned into…
4. “The rings of this log were carved away to reveal what the tree looked like as a sapling,” wrote FaFaFlunkie585.
Getting a more than a 100-year-old glimpse at this tree is absolutely stunning, if there are words to describe this feeling.
5. “The inside of my lemon has lots of strangely placed compartments,” wrote emynnmuil.
There’s something fascinating about the organization of those little pockets. And slightly horrifying too, don’t you think?
6. Can you just look at the beak for a second? This duck is pretty unique, indeed!
A wolf in a duck’s beak! How incredible!
7. This undoctored photo of a blue Trimeresurus insularis viper.
This creature is likely venomous, but at the same time, the color is simply amazing!
8. The way these two very differently styled and sized tiles meet with perfection. Oh, the world!
Imagine all of your renovations looked like this.
9. This careless guy on the highway.
He’s literally doing everything wrong here. He’s probably tired of hearing people honk at him with those yellow headphones.
10. “Cat yawned during a picture revealing the spines in her mouth,” wrote nopantsparties.
These rows of spines in the cat’s mouth are thought to help them tear meat apart. Horrifying, but also the coolest thing you’ve seen.
11. For all of those political memers out there, you’ll probably appreciate this one.
How lucky is this person that it was still available?
12. No, this image is not photoshopped at all.
The paint was added to select parts of the walls so it would look like you are staring into a colorful portal. Amazing!
13. Cat’s eyes are indeed magical! I could probably look at this one for hours.
The two-shaded eyes result from a genetic condition known as partial heterochromia. Complete heterochromia is characterized by one full eye being different in color than the other.
14. This little guy is a rare newborn albino sea turtle. So beautiful!
Wouldn’t you like to know what this turtle will look like all grown up?
15. This enormous alien-like sphere that this man is holding up is actually the underside of a lily pad.
Lily pads are not just thin leaves resting on the water after all…
16. This looks so much like a human heart, but just happens to be taller than a person.
That’s actually a whale heart.
17. “Thunderstorm made for some weird looking hail,” wrote Maitulsa.
It just looks like the underside of some weird tropical fruit to me.
18. “Please. My rabbit. He’s very sick,” wrote d88b.
How about this giant African Land Snail?
19. This tiny thing taking up about 1/10 of this person’s fingertip is a hummingbird feather.