You don’t have to be a lazy parent to like this list. Parenting is a tough job and any effective shortcuts which help you save a few minutes, tears or nerves should be welcomed. This list is not for the lazy parent but for the proactive parent…well except for 13…that’s for the tired parent!
1. Use magnets to attach your kid’s cup to the fridge so they can help themselves to drinks when they are thirsty.
2. Whatever works to stop them putting their fingers where they shouldn’t be.
3. Organise their lego once and for all, also good to help your child start sorting shapes and colours.
4. Four steps to enjoying a mandarin.
5. Go shoe shopping without the pester power.
6. Plasters to prevent nasty shocks.
7. Slap a milk jug handle over the light switch so your young scientist can’t keep repeating the theory of light and darkness.
8. Pizza cutter for pancakes!
9. Great way to save the mattress.
10. Drawstring bags to refill your diaper genie.