What can be worse than ending up in the hospital for the Holiday Season? I can’t think of anything else, really. And probably these doctors thought the same, because they went out of their way to make their patients feel festive.
I’m sure everyone’s having a good time because of this – the medical staff are having fun being creative, while the patients are enjoying an improved mood due to all the nice holiday decor around them. Basically, it’s a win-win situation, and everyone is happy!
Be warned though – some of these are creepy, despite the best intentions.
So, broken neck or not, here are some hospitals that decided to celebrate Christmas, thanks to BoredPanda!
1. Born during Holiday Season? This hospital will put you in a Christmas stocking
2. When the holiday is the heartbeat.
3. When you need a Christmas tree but all you have is surgical gloves.
4. Need a blood transfusion? Or a Santa Claus sock?
5. More creative doctors!
6. There is something… Weird about this Christmas wreath.
7. Meet Arm Broken, the Christmas skeleton!
8. I am starting to believe you can do anything with surgical gloves!
9. Who needs ordinary Christmas decorations when you have pee jars?
10. Well, sometimes you run out of surgical gloves. And use condoms instead!
11. Is Santa a scientist? This DNA shaped Christmas ornament says YES!
12. Just don’t spit in these cups…
13. When you have some extra urinals lying around…
14. You never know when you might have to use one of these gifts!
15. I’m… Kinda creeped out. I’m NOT entering there!
16. This hospital even constructed its own Frankenstein Rudolph.
17. A Christmas tree with a broken knee!
18. “I want to play a game.”
19. Oh, look, just what I need – Christmas decorations filled with blood!
20. Is there such a thing as medical humor? I bet there is.