You see the word “savage” everywhere in today’s internet society. For those of you less-experienced individuals on the matter, let me fill you in.
In 2016 and 2017 internet, the word “savage” is used to describe how good someone jokes with someone else. More simply, savage is used to measure how good the roast was, but then roast is a story for a different time.
No matter, here are 20 salty people on the internet that were just a little bit savage.
1. Don’t talk about yoga pants next time.
2. He should pull the plug on this girl.
3. Mommy has good rhyme skills.
4. Well, someone seems to have escaped
5. Curved back to you
6. Оh, snap
7. Best Buy customer support is the… best
8. This is why I shop for groceries on my own
9. Damn, dad
10. Minus one fan for the Caps
11. This is called ruining her life
14. Well, I guess that works too
15. Getting your priorities right 101
16. Politicians tweeting memes – welcome to 2017
17. Pizza is always there to make you feel better
18. Someone really doesn’t like a certain country
19. Can’t say I blame her
20. Next time you wanna cheat, remember this
The world is not safe from savage people, they’re everywhere, lurking at every corner, when you least expect them. Remember all of this stuff next time you’re ready to tweet at Wendy’s that there wasn’t enough bacon in your Baconator. Those guys are savage too.