Contrary to many people’s belief, some things out there on the market can really save time, money, and effort. You just need to figure out how the things work. And by that I mean think outside the box every once in a while. Everyday things can be done in a hundred different ways, and when you realize it, it will be a completely new life for you. Life hacks are so common on the Internet that you’ve probably seen so many, but forgot half of them. These hacks are life-changing, because they give you a different perspective on things. Fors starters, remind yourself of what you’ve been doing wrong at home here.
Next, here are a few mind-blowing hacks you’ll simply love!
1. There’s a “sweet spot” on your ketchup bottle.
According to Heinz, the easiest way to get a good flow of sauce from their glass ketchup bottle isn’t to hit the bottom of it. What? Yeah, I know, right? You should tap the tiny “57” embossed on its neck instead!
2. Applesauce containers come with a spoon.
Peel off the lid and simply twist it into a spoon! Wow, you just saved my life!
3. Your spaghetti spoon can measure out the perfect serving of noodles.
Never boil too much pasta ever again!
4. The handles on your pots may have a spoon rest.
If they have this hole, it means they can ‘rest’!
5. There are handles on juice boxes.
The small tabs on each side of your child’s juice box are actually meant to be used as a handle! How cute is that?
6. You’re probably using the wrong plunger for your toilet.
Cup plungers are meant for unclogging sinks. Flange plungers are much better for unclogging your toilet!
7. You’re storing natural peanut butter in the wrong way.
Placing a jar upside down in your pantry will prevent it from separating and getting too oily. Good to know!
8. The tab on your soda can has a real purpose.
You need to turn the soda tab so it’s sitting over the opening of the can. In this way, you can place your straw in it with ease.
9. That loop on the back of your dress shirt is useful.
It can be used to hold the shirt on a clothesline or you can use it to hang your shirt on a hook without it getting wrinkled.
11. You’ve been putting bobby pins in your hair upside down!
If you slide the side with the ridges, your hair will stay put like forever.
12. Those tabs on the side of your aluminum foil and plastic wrap are there for a reason.
To secure the roll!
13. Chinese food takeout containers fold out into plates for your pleasure.
You can open up the box and enjoy your food in a totally different way.
14. You have a warming drawer under your oven.
I knew this was not a simple drawer!
15. There’s a way to break off the perfect piece of Toblerone.
Instead of pulling the segment towards you, push on the top of the triangle towards the bar!
16. You will never break your nails trying to open a can.
Keychain bottle openers, just like the one in the picture, actually come with a tab opener!
17. Condiment cups can hold more sauce than you realize.
The condiment cups actually fan out.
18. Tic Tac containers have a built-in dispenser.
The tab you pop open has a small crevice that dispenses a single Tic Tac.
19. There’s an easy way to peel an orange.
Source: Rumble Viral
Slice off the top and the bottom and make a small cut into the peel to reveal orange segments. So easy!
20. You’re probably not peeling bananas properly.
You should actually peel them from the bottom!
21. Cupcakes are way more fun as a sandwich!
Take the top off, turn it upside down, place it back on the bottom half (frosting first). How cool is that?