Being single during the holidays is hard. Just kidding! It’s great. Well, for some people, at least. It’s actually the best for these people below who know how to have fun being alone. Just think about it. They don’t have to deal with in-laws, or buying those perfect gifts. Awesome, right? I bet you miss being single, even if you aren’t right now. Here are 22 people who embraced singleness this holiday season in the best way. The pictures were compiled by Diply.
1. Why not recreate a nativity scene?
The whole virgin birth thing is messy enough to think about. But this scene is just hilarious.
Source: reddit | LordofDecay
2. When your mom tells you to “sober up” and send out your own Christmas cards…
The most wonderful time of the year!
Source: imgur | johncessna
3. Honesty is the best policy.
At least no one will ask you about your NE resolutions.
Source: imgur | johncessna
4. Festive folks
Maybe now they will stop asking why you never bring any girls to family dinners. This is why grandma!
Source: reddit | charlottewould
5. Getting naked and bathing with roommates.
Best Christmas hack, everyone!
Source: Pintrest | Always Me
6. When your parents ask you for a picture for the family’s Christmas card
Here you go!
Source: reddit | mags387
7. Merry Christmas from emotional cat lady.
Cats make every Christmas card perfect!
Source: reddit | MissHillary
8. It’s all about the tiny details that make Christmas cards perfect.
Like cans of PBR and Budweiser floating in a pool.
Source: imgur | WillyMac
9. Things that ruin your holidays: spending time with your in-laws
Things that don’t ruin your holidays: being single and spending some quality time with a bottle of Jim Beam.
Source: reddit | jasmineisanerd
10. Forget about the card
Make a video instead.
Source: Prato Hernandez
11. Show them you aren’t dependent on a man to make you happy.
Red wine is all you need.
Source: reddit | Khadejeh
12. For everyone who keeps asking when you are going to start a family.
It’s an inappropriate question!
Source: reddit | tomwhat03
13. Announce your secret elopement to Patty “Bone Crusher” Johnson
Your parents could not ask for a more surprising Christmas.
Source: imgur | G00DMORNINGW00D
14. The best Christmas gift for your loved one – yourself.
Source: Instagram | @dr_archi
15. Sorry mom, but you will probably never have grandkids.
Source: Instagram | @ashleyplatz
16. You can’t go wrong with an Arrested Development holiday theme
They might not get it, though.
Source: reddit | iheartmalta
17. Single hot dude
Source: reddit | Nova11c
18. If you can Photoshop yourself into a picture five times, you might feel better.
Source: Imgur | WillyMac
19. Make sure you don’t end up being single right before Christmas.
Source: reddit | TAnn63592
20. Who wants turkey, when you can have this?
Feeling better already?
Source: reddit | ZoomZoomBlondie
21. The one who really matters is you!
Source: Twitter | @things_orange
22. Just embrace it.
Source: Twitter | @TheUnknownOwen
Here is the Kardashians’ Christmas card of this year!