Feeling lazy today? What a question. It implies that there is rarely a time when a person feels lazy! As if feeling hardworking is the norm. Pfffft hahaha!
But hey, everything in moderation, they say, right? Wrong. There is no moderation when it comes to being lazy! In fact, what we call lazy is not that at all, it’s actually just pure genius. Lazy people always find the easiest way to do things, and one time even Bill Gates said that he’d hire a lazy person to do a difficult job – because the lazy person will find the easiest way to do it.
I can’t say I disagree there. Some people truly have a knack for combining laziness with genius. And thanks to AuntyAcid, today we can learn a thing or two from these modern-day Einsteins.
1. If you manage to overcome your disgust, it’s actually genius.
2. Who needs a seat when you can carry your own?
3. Food, work, and airconditioning all in one!
4. For when you need something to put your phone on, humans will do.
5. Need to surf the Interwebz? But like, in a fast food joint? Without a laptop?
6. “Make Your Own Hands-Free Smartphone Cinema” TM
7. Okay, HOW?
8. When you literally rolled out of bed
9. I think I’ll get a panic attack
10. Dedication, meditation, relaxation, train station…
11. What’s he dreaming about? Acting in the Little Mermaid?
12. This… actually works?
13. These people find better uses for everything – even selfie sticks!
14. A lazy genius must have designed this. Those extra 5 stairs were just too much.
15. When you hit McDonalds in your pajamas.
16. Why stand at the sink when you can sit at it?
17. I need one!
18. Remember what Bill Gates said? He was right.
19. Why wait or get angry during a traffic jam? Just chill. Work can wait, duh.
20. Where there is a will, there is a way.
21. Be a lazy person, your body will thank you.
22. Toilet paper insulates heat, it’s soft, easy to carry around and build stuff with it.
23. Some lessons are so boring so why not sleep through them?