Did a grandparent or an older relative teach you a trick or two when you were a child? You know, a little piece of wisdom that was ingenious as much as it was simple? Something your grandmother showed you in the kitchen, or something your grandpa taught you in the toolshed?
Well, the internet is like having the knowledge of a whole generation of grandparents at your disposal. Let’s face it: not all of that advice is smart and you will never need most of it anyway. But if you make it through all the clutter, there are gems out there that can really make your life easier and better. Here are 24 of them.
1. Use frozen grapes to chill your wine
This way your wine will be cooled, but never watered down
2. Perfect for small living spaces
3. Clean out your keyboard with a sticky note
4. This is how you’ll easily spot the puncture in your tire
5. Is your sink small and difficult to access? Boom! A water bottle will do the trick
6. Water off the back of a duck!
7. Here’s how you do the perfect bacon lettuce tomato sandwich
8. Put your phone on Airplane Mode when charging
It will charge twice as fast, but don’t forget to switch it back after it’s done!
9. When at the beach, hide your valuables in a cleaned out sunscreen bottle; no one will look there!
10. You thought Nutella was perfection? Try this out!
11. Might not work on older models
12. And you have been struggling for so many years…
Source: reddit | hackthefortress
13. Camping hack
Source: reddit | lifeprotops
14. BBQs just got even more enjoyable
15. During cash flow troubles
16. Summer couldn’t come sooner now!
17. The perfect guide to avocados
18. More water, less facial bores
19. Don’t have them annoy you by falling out ever again
20. The ultimate tomato hack