When was the last time when you said to yourself ‘I wish I has my phone with you to capture this’? Probably it was a long time ago. Now luckily we don’t carry our cameras only on special days to capture special moments in our life but rather we are able to take a picture every time everywhere. So, when a bizarre and interesting new thing happens you would take a picture to make the moment everlasting and share it with the rest of us.
Scroll down for some confusing and curious pictures that will leave you scratching your head, courtesy of Diply.
1. This spilled milk collected perfectly on one wood plank.
I don’t know about you but I had to have a few minutes in order to realize what the heck was that
Source: Reddit | Phiko73
2. This person got a rose from the chef – made from pepperoni and a jalapeño.
Valentine’s day is coming and if you can’t cook for your partner…
3. This small patch of flowers is growing underwater like it’s no big deal.
But, how? If this works also with the other flowers why the ocean’s bottom isn’t a beautiful garden?
4. Think that’s a loofah? Think again.
“This ball of soap I’ve created over the past three years by adding soap bars when they become too small to use,” wrote questionthatdrivesus.
Who would think of a soap?
Source: Reddit | questionthatdrivesus
5. This bird looks a lot like Donald Trump somehow.
Well, birds too have t keep up with the trends.
Source: Reddit | ltnite
6. This section of bricks was shaped by the surf.
Looks pretty cool, right? I wish more rocks looked this way.
Source: Reddit | bryantreacts
7. This starfish sitting down on a ledge like it has some life problems on its mind.
‘I will sit here now for five minutes and take a break from the swimming. ‘ It looks cute though
Source: Reddit | SalazarRED
8. Smoke detectors should never catch fire
Was someone trying so hard to activate it or?
Source: Reddit | Parkuman
9. This very wrinkly egg that someone bought.
Well, that’s a first.
Source: Reddit | ubuntulive
10. This interesting gate made entirely of pliers.
It is pretty amazing you must say. The human sometimes can be a very creative creature.
Source: Reddit | dogmum214
11. This incredibly small bowl of Lucky Charms.
Teeny-tiny breakfast for all miniature fans
Source: Reddit | StuffyUnicorn
12. This woman found a size 20 shoe at Goodwill.
13. This person’s hot chocolate is so fancy that it came with a tiny whisk.
Like for a dolls house maybe.
Source: Reddit | screwl00se
14. The longest crosswalk button known to humankind.
In case there is a big crowd
Source: Reddit | StuffyUnicorn
15. This coffee mug has a hairline crack and leaks out coffee very slowly.
If it keeps leaking slowly it can be some kind of a masterpiece.
Source: Reddit | afsoltys
16. This large lemon someone grew in their backyard.
This is unbelievable. Can I get a tiny watermelon, please?
Source: Reddit | CaboseTheMoose
17. The coin press missed the mark on this nickel.
You won’t find this in some OCD person’s collection of coins.
Source: Reddit | tomasybella
18. If you think that a teen boy did this to a tree you are wrong.
It is made by a woodpecker.
Source: Reddit | LukeWage
19. At first glance, this picture is horrifying.
But, then you realize it is a backroom of the Natural History Museum.
Source: Reddit | emoposer
20. These matches were interlocked to make a cube.
That is pretty amazing. Now, imagine the satisfaction when you light it up.
Source: Reddit | Ortodoncista
21. The way the branch dangles against the fence is wearing it down.
Source: Reddit | Upvote_Responsibly
22. Okay. What am I looking at?
Look at those tiny duck feet on the ceiling.
Source: Reddit | ducbo
23. This flower that isn’t giving itself a chance to bloom.
Now imagine them with eyes and hands. That leaf is literally strangling it.
Source: Reddit | UncleJohnsBand1
24. But, how is this even possible?
“Found this rock within a rock on a beach walk,” wrote Loubellbluebell.
Source: Reddit | Loubellbluebell
25. What kind of creature is this?!
You won’t believe it, but it is a frog perched on a glass aquarium.
Source: Reddit | Danede
26. This toad allowed someone to stack tiny rocks on him.
‘Nothing can bring me down.’
Source: Reddit | Nonlobster
27. When this person is cold, their ring finger turns ghostly white.
Now, that’s a bit creepy.