It’s amazing how you can make your home beautiful and use every space to it’s maximum. There are so many smart solutions which are very simple. But no matter how simple they are if we don’t see those hacks we will never know we can actually do them. Therefore get inspired and make your home cozy and more efficient. What makes these ideas even more amazing is that the changes can be done with very small investments. Sometimes, the cheapest and simplest changes can make a world of difference.
1. Use the unused drawers and turn them into a functional space
2. You can even install power outlets
3. Why not have a unique shower head instead of the old one.
4. Turn the bird house into a nice bookshelf for your guests.
4. Make a cool, modern looking place for keeping the bread and dry food inside the counter.
5. Make collapsible drying racks.
6. Instead of old fashioned baby gates put dutch doors and enjoy watching your babies/pets.
7. You can avoid the mess on the counter if you put outlets in the drawers.
8. Or under the cabinets
9. Place a half-table in your bathroom, you will have more space
10. Try using recessed outlets for placing furniture closer to the wall
11. This is quite strange option for a toilet seat where each user has their own tab
12. But this is awesome. Use heat-sensitive tiles for a better shower experience
13. Slide-out drawers are great for items like spices
14. If your garage is adjacent to the kitchen put a little door for moving groceries faster
15. Design linking tunnels between rooms
16. Create a shelf along the hallway
17. If you always have unexpected guests you can offer them a bed if you have these murphy beds
18. Put a shower outside if you have a house at the beach or you needto refresh during the hot summer days
19. Make a cabinet in the extra space in the kitchen for your cleaning items
20. Use these modern fonts instead of old house numbers
21. A seat by the window of the landing staircase can be a great storage place as well
23. Place bathroom indicators for your guests
24. Install sliding doors for hiding appliances
25. Use a chandelier for romantic porch nights
26. Make your kitchen drawers into cutting boards
27. Make a useful dog bath into a mud space or entry way
28. Make sun tunnels to rooms for more natural sunlight
29. Instead of having a stepstool, insert a slide-away step in the bathroom cabinet