Check out these 30 striking similarities between contemporary celebrities and both known and unknown people from different times. It’s like totally uncanny!
1. Alec Baldwin and Millard Fillmore
In case you are unaware, Millard Fillmore was the 13th President of the United States, in office from 1850 to 1853.
2. Leonardo DiCaprio and Judy Zipper
Judy Zipper was not a celebrity. Someone accidentally stumbled upon her yearbook photo and noticed the similarity. We see it too!
3. Christian Bale and an unnamed soldier from the American Civil War
Wow! Same eyes!
4. Adrian Brody and John Locke
Locke, an English philosopher, was one of the most influential thinkers of the Enlightenment. And they have the same nose.
5. Maggie Gyllenhaal and Rose Wilder Lane
Rose Wilder Lane was an American journalist, novelist and travel writer. She died in 1968.
6. Jimmy Fallon and Mahir Çayan
Çayan was a Turkish leftist revolutionary leader from the late 1960s and early 1970s. And he looks like Jimmy Fallon, or Fallon looks like him..whatevs…
7. Orlando Bloom and Nicolae Grigorescu
Nicolae Grigorescu was a Romanian modernist painter from the XIX century.
8. Brad Pitt and Hermann Rorschach
Hermann Rorschach was a Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst.
9. Bruce Willis and General Douglas MacArthur
MacArthur was the commander of the US forces in the Pacific Theater during World War II.
10. Macaulay Culkin and young Vladimir Putin
11. Christina Aguilera and Ginger Rogers
Ginger Rogers, one of the most iconic figures of the XX century, is most famous for her dance routines partnered by Fred Astaire.
12. Jay Z and a man pictured in 1939 Harlem, NYC
13. Michael Jackson and a XVII century man
This portrait was painted by Barent Fabritius around 1650.
14. Ellen DeGeneres and Henry David Thoreau
Henry David Thoreau was an influential American XIX century philosopher who is considered the father of civil disobedience.
15. Nicholas Cage and a man from the Civil War era
16. Eddie Murphy and a man from the late XIX century
17. Chuck Norris and Vincent Van Gogh
Van Gogh never sold a painting during his lifetime, struggled with mental illness and died in poverty. Today he is considered one of the most famous painters in history.
18. Peter Dinklage and Sebastián de Morra
Sebastián de Morra was the court jester of King Philip IV of Spain. Here portrayed in the famous painting by Diego Velázquez.
19. Zach Galifianakis and Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton was a French fashion designer who founded the world-famous LV as a leather goods company in 1854.
20. Jennifer Lawrence and Zubaida Tharwat
Zubaida Tharwat was a famous Egyptian actress. She died on 13 December 2016.
21. Keanu Reeves and Louis-Maurice Boutet
Louis-Maurice Boutet was a French painter best known for his illustrations of children.
22. Jack Black and Paul Revere
Paul Revere is an American Civil War hero who has entered national folklore.
23. Justin Timberlake and a guy in an old mugshot
24. Charlie Sheen and John Brown
John Brown was an American abolitionist who believed in an armed uprising against slavery.
25. John Travolta and an unknown man from the mid-XIX century
26. Hugh Grant and Oscar Wilde
Oscar Wilde was an Irish playwright, novelist, essayist, and poet.
27. Tommy Lee Jones and Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson was the 17th President of the United States, in office between 1865 and 1869.
28. Mark Zuckerberg and Philip IV of Spain
Philip IV of Spain ruled Spain and Portugal between 1621 and 1640.
29. Sylvester Stallone and Pope Gregory IX
Gregory IX was the Pope between 1227 and 1241.