1. Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber.
It’s like they were separated at birth.
2. Sarah Jessica Parker and Roger Daltrey.
It’s like a brother-sister pair, where the resemblance is not that much in the face, as it is in the hair.
3. Tilda Swinton and Conan O’Brien.
These celebs look pretty similar but are polar opposites onscreen. Swinton is an actress who usually plays villains and O’Brien is more interested in making people laugh than making them cry.
4. Clea DuVall and Josh Hartnett.
This one’s rather incredible. If you spent the ’90s convinced that they’re related, newsflash – as unbelievable as it may sound – no, they’re not.
5. Ozzy Osbourne and Penny Marshall.
Yes, fine, one is British and the other is American, but it’s pretty hard to believe they don’t share a parent.