The most trustworthy dictionary and thesaurus of American English -Webster defines the word extreme as:
- Of a character or kind farthest removed from the ordinary or average.
- Utmost or exceedingly great in degree.
- Farthest from the center or middle.
- Farthest, utmost, or very far in any direction.
- Exceeding the bounds of moderation.
If we consider this then the photos below are definitely the most extremely extreme photos we have ever seen. take a look and enjoy them to the extreme.
1. The most extreme relaxing spot.
2. When you are extremely bored during class.
3. An extreme place to stamp the expiration date.
4. Extremely bending truck.
5. Extremely awesome cat’s haircut.