Women’s fashion can be extravagant and eccentric, but sometimes it is just too awkward to be worn. And it makes wearing these clothes a real struggle. From weird tan lines to a lack of pockets, these fashion trends and outfits are many women’s nightmare.
1. When a good pair of jeans is ruined by this “top”.
Can we have the jeans back, please? Without the top curtain.
Source: Twitter | @phooebe___
2. When lingerie is so confusing to a toddler in a Victoria’s Secret changing room.
It’s equally confusing to adults sometimes.
3. When it gave us some ridiculous tan lines.
Crop-top tans are real! There are strappy sandal tans, and weird crochet cut-out tans, too!
Source: Twitter | @jayynataa
4. Swimwear tan that doesn’t make us happy at all!
They sure look great on Instagram, but not so much in real life.
Source: Twitter | @clairee_elysee
5. No, one size does not always fit all.
Not a great purchase for your 16-year-old teenage daughter or for your cat. So small!
6. The cut-out trend was just not well-fitted on a sweater.
Can you stop putting holes on sweaters? Honestly, we just want to feel warm in winter.
Source: Twitter | @SarishK95 | Where To Get It
7. This pair of jeans just ruined a girl’s self-confidence.
The designer probably didn’t think of the pair looking like this. Come back, denim!
Source: Twitter | @AnnieStevenson4
8. When it refused to provide you with working pockets
Do we not deserve the right to carry our belongings in pockets? We do! So give us our pockets now!
Source: Twitter | @ILuvNailArt
9. When they make you believe these type of outfits are worth buying.
And so expensive, too!
Source: Twitter | @ashley_cxo
10. Wait, what size is this pair of denim shorts?
What happened to good old fashioned waist and leg measurements?
Source: Twitter | @whatclairebaked
11. When the unrealistic body standards are applied to all body parts.
Fit through that thing, I dare you!
Source: Twitter | @OliviaSkuce
12. When our bras don’t offer us the support we need.
Straps are annoying enough, but strapless bras are even more annoying!
13. The strapless fashion has its disadvantages.
Basically, anything strapless is the perfect summer apparel. Not for everyone, though.
14. When the fashion industry assumed we all wanted our behind to be hanging out every summer.
Why do some pairs of shorts resemble a denim thong?
Source: Twitter | @grownupbutnot
15. When they told us that wedges would be more comfortable than heels.
This looks far from comfortable.
Source:Sorelle In Style
16. When bra shopping for special occasions was the ultimate struggle.
Where do all these clasps and straps go? Help!
17. When less fabric means more money.
Few ladies realize this.
Source: Twitter | @ysabelleanne
18. When you had to squeeze yourself into the most uncomfortable undergarments because of societal expectations!
And because you paid money for that tight dress, also.
19. When you put on the dress thinking it was mid-thigh, but it all changed when you started walking.
And…you decide to go back and change.
Source: Imgur | NikkasInParis
20. When clothing items confuse you.
If you have to ask whether it’s a shirt or dress, it’s probably a shirt.
Source: Twitter | @bellefehr
21. When you discover you have to wear a stick-on bra.
22. Wearing an Oxford shirt nowadays.
Can we wear it without thinking it’s going to bust open at any moment?
23. When your high-waisted pants look like this.
Yes, the dreaded front wedgie.
24. When all the rest of us were left with T-shirts only.
I just want to find a shirt that doesn’t say anything about pizza, tacos, or mermaids on it.
Source: Twitter | @betsieburgess
25. When our jeans never fail to wear out.
They have to rip right in that one spot!
Source: Instagram | @claudiaaldrete
26. When the back gap was the biggest shopping frustration.
You finally find a pair that you can get past your thighs and, then, this happens.
Source: Instagram | @devilinyogapants
27. When our bikini padding did us no favors.
All they do is get twisted in the washing machine and move around while we wear them!
28. When these slogans were thought to be the hottest accessory
Who considers this cute?
Source: Twitter | @septicals
29. When we had to pay ridiculous atrocious amounts of money for a decent pair of jeans.
Wait, that’s half the price of my first car!
30. When our bathroom trips were never the same again after putting our romper on.